We offer comprehensive fee-based financial planning and wealth management services to individuals, families, corporations, and non-profit organizations in the following areas:
Wealth Management Navigator™ is our comprehensive financial planning and wealth management platform offering our clients the most advanced planning tools combined with our experience and best thinking to help them grow, protect, and distribute wealth tax efficiently, while minimizing risk.
- Begin with a deep understanding of your goals and objectives for better recommendations
- Organize, analyze, and plan based on your unique situation & goals
- Help remove costly emotional mistakes from the financial planning and investment process
- Create tax-efficient and sustainable retirement income and estate planning strategies
- Review company retirement plan asset allocation
- Prepare numerous financial reports to assist in financial planning
- Explore numerous “What If” and “When” scenarios
- Measure the probability of reaching your goals
- Create your personal Wealth Management Navigator™ website to stay organized and have access to key information 24/7, which includes an online Vault to store copies of important documents including financial reports, insurance policies, estate planning, and legal documents
- Prepare reports to review options for claiming Social Security
- Coordinate with other advisors such as your attorney and accountants
- Review progress periodically, make needed changes, and help ensure that all planning is well coordinated and implemented
Offering fiduciary investment advice and institutional money managers to optimize investment asset allocation and diversification based on your risk tolerance, objectives, and time horizon. We help remove costly emotions from the process.
- Create an Investment Policy Statement to guide the investment process
- Provide guidance on how to avoid costly and emotional investing mistakes
- Receive independent fiduciary investment advice
- Create optimal portfolio asset allocation and diversification based on your risk tolerance, objectives, and time horizon.
- Integrate investment design and management with your tax, financial, and estate planning goals.
- Provide consolidated performance reports.
- Review portfolio analysis periodically
Offering our clients assistance in reviewing their life, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- Review existing coverage.
- Coordinate coverage and beneficiaries with financial and estate plan.
- Shop for coverage if needed.
Qualified and non-qualified retirement plans
Assisting business owners, corporations and non-profit organizations in establishing a wide variety of qualified retirement plans such as 401(k), 403(b), etc. Also providing assistance with non-qualified plans such as 457(f), deferred compensation, etc.
- Evaluate goals and options.
- Design a plan.
- Review and update plan.
Assisting business owners and corporations with succession planning and key employee retention packages.
- Stock option planning
- Business succession planning
- Key employee planning
- Financial education program for employees
- Retirement Plan design and implementation
Investing involves risk, including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy, including diversification, asset allocation and rebalancing, can guarantee a profit or protect against loss.