Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income
Baby Boomers are asking...
• Will Social Security be there for me?
• How much can I expect to receive?
• When should I apply for Social Security?
• How can I maximize my benefits?
At this informative seminar you will learn important rules and strategies for collecting your retirement benefits.
Learn the rules for…
• How your benefit will be affected by the age at which you apply
• How cost-of-living-adjustments, or COLAs, affect benefits
• How spousal benefits work • How survivor benefits work
• How divorced-spouse benefits work
• How working affects benefits
• How benefits affect taxes
• What to do if you have other income from pensions or IRAs
At this webinar you will learn...
• 5 factors to consider when deciding to apply for benefits
• When it makes sense to delay benefits—and when it does not
• Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
• How to estimate your benefits
• Innovative strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse
• How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
• How to coordinate Social Security with your other forms of retirement income
Handouts and a complimentary Customized Social Security report will be available to all attendees. Replay will be available.