Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement Seminar - Series 1
Part 1 - Tuesday, October 3rd
Part 2 - Thursday, October 5th
Part 3 - Tuesday, October 10th
Times are 6:00pm - 8:30pm
Attend virtually or in-person.
Virtually – a GotoWebinar live link will be sent to all who register.
In-Person – In the Training room at 14150 Huffmeister Rd., Suite 200, Cypress, TX 77429
Learn more about:
- Diversifying your investments.
- Using 40l(k)s and IRAs to potentially reduce current income taxes and help save for retirement.
- Potentially controlling your health-care costs.
- Determining how much money you'll need to retire.
- Finding out whether you are carrying more insurance coverage than you need.
- Potentially reducing your estate taxes.
- Understanding sound investment strategies and alternatives.
- Transferring your estate to the loved ones and charities of your choice tax-efficiently