Financial Strategies for Successful Retirement - Series 1
Part 1 - Tuesday, February 13th
Part 2 - Thursday, February 15th
Part 3 - Tuesday, February 20th
Times are 6:00pm - 8:30pm
Attend virtually or in-person.
Virtually – a GotoWebinar live link will be sent to all who register. A seminar book will be mailed to address provided.
In-Person – SilverStar Wealth Management, Inc. 17844 Mound Road Suite E Cypress, TX 77433
Learn more about:
- Diversifying your investments.
- Using 40l(k)s and IRAs to potentially reduce current income taxes and help save for retirement.
- Potentially controlling your health-care costs.
- Determining how much money you'll need to retire.
- Finding out whether you are carrying more insurance coverage than you need.
- Potentially reducing your estate taxes.
- Understanding sound investment strategies and alternatives.
- Transferring your estate to the loved ones and charities of your choice tax-efficiently